David Consulting Group is well-known throughout the industry for our expertise in Function Point Analysis and Software Estimation. As such, we offer a number of classes to share what we’ve learned over the years and to help your organization improve its Software Analytics practice, no matter your current level of implementation.
Here’s what we currently offer:
- Function Point Fundamentals - A two-day course to teach you how to apply function point counting techniques. This class can be deployed on-site or via DCG University, our online learning platform.
- Function Points: Advanced - A one-day course to accelerate your comprehension of the Function Point Analysis technique through intensive instruction and hands-on practical application.
- CFPS Preparation - A one-day course to prepare participants for their certification exam. This class can be deployed on-site or via DCG University, our online learning platform.
- Quick and Early Function Points - A one-day class that provides quick techniques for sizing units of work to support estimating and measuring progress.
- Estimation Techniques Workshop - A two-day course to help you to understand estimation and sizing as it applies to your organization.
All of our classes can be customized to meet your needs, so if you have specific goals or questions, just ask! We’re happy to work with you in any way that we can to help you implement or improve a Function Point Analysis or Estimation program. If training isn’t what you’re looking for, we provide Advisory Services as well!
Vice President, Software Performance Management